COME CELEBRATE WITH US FOR A GREAT KUNGFU (BIRTHDAY) PARTY
At Win-Win kung fu, we want kids to have a great time on their birthday.
Below you will find all the information you need to plan your child's
Win Win kung fu birthday parties provide active entertainment for up to 20 kids for a
period of 2 hours.
Included with this offer each non-member party guest will receive a pass for a free class.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
WHAT YOU CAN PROVIDE (OPTIONAL):
- A fun filled class with the birthday party child being the Star of the Show
- An introduction to Chinese martial arts followed by a short kung fu demonstration by
Win-Win kung fu masters and students.
- A martial arts lesson for 15-20 min.
- Fun games which are chosen by the birthday child such as:
dodge ball, gladiators,
freeze tag, relay races and shuttle runs.
Games are structured based on the ages of the children attending. Whether the child is
5 or 15 we have the right games for them.
- A child kung fu movie/cartoon trailer (20-30 min)
If you wish to provide food for your guests you may bring the following items:
- A large tablecloth to accommodate all the children to sit around and eat.
- Plastic garbage bags for clean up
- Juice drinks (boxes are best)
- Pizza (seems to be the easiest choice)
- Ice cream cups and cake
- Paper plates and napkins
- Presents (optional)
Price: $200 (maximum number-- 20 participants)
To reserve a spot: send in a $25 non-refundable deposit two weeks prior to the birthday party,
with a list of all party participants.
We must have permission slips filled out by parents for each child who is attending the party.
- Balance: Can be brought the day of the birthday party.
- Please make checks out to: Win Win kung fu
- Please arrange dates and times for your birthday party at least 2 weeks in advance.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a party please call
us at 412-336-8898.
Birthday Party Checklist
Below is a basic list of what you need to bring and plan your party at Wushu Central.
- Read the FAQ
This will answer many of your questions regarding your party here.
- Turn in the
Birthday Party Agreement
and your Deposit
This is required to lock in a specific date and time for your party.
- Send an Invitation to your guests.
- Give a Print Ready
Waiver to each person you invite
These release forms are due before the party starts.
Please keep in mind, if a child doesn't have a release from his parents,
he will not be able to participate.