Win-Win Kung Fu Birthday Party FAQ
2713 Murray Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
We look forward to celebrating with you and your friends! If you have additional questions,
please don’t hesitate to call us at (412) 336-8898.
- How do I schedule a Win-Win Kung Fu birthday party?
It's easy! Just give us a call and we'd be happy to reserve your special day and time!
- Is a deposit required?
A $25.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party. The balance is due
and payable on the day of your party.
How many guests can I invite?
You may invite up to 20 guests. The birthday child and all adults (18 and over) play
for free and are not included in the guest count. Siblings do count as guests.
- What if I have more than 20 guests?
Additional guests are welcome! There is a $10 charge per additional guest over thirty.
If you are inviting more than twenty guests, please let us know at least 7 days prior to
the date of your party.
- What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party to allow time for setting up.
Your guests should arrive at the scheduled party time.
- Do I need to stay at the party?
The party host is required to stay at the party. Other adults are also welcome to
stay and enjoy the fun!
- Is each guest, including adults, required to have a completed/signed waiver?
For insurance purposes, all guests must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
For your convenience, family members aged 17 years or younger may be included on the same waiver.
- Will I be wearing socks/shoes?
Before stepping on the martial arts training carpet, all guests will remove their shoes.
Socks may be worn if desired.
- Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products at the party?
We can provide everything you need, but you are welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper
products in the party room if you prefer.
- Do you provide party room set up and clean up?
Absolutely! We’re happy to set up the party room just the way you want it and clean up afterwards.
- Are gratuities (tips) appropriate?
Gratuities for our staff are always welcome.
- Can I bring my own food to my party?
Yes! All foods and/or non-alcoholic drinks are permitted. Pizza is a popular choice for ease of
delivery and cleanup.
- What if I need to reschedule my party?
Simply call us and we will reschedule the party. There is no fee to reschedule, but we do ask
that you give us 24hrs notice for staff scheduling purposes.